Willow Tree - We Are Three
It used to be just you and me, Now we are three...a family
A gift to celebrate new beginnings, babies, families and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child.
Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
"Bringing a new baby home redefines a couple. They see themselves now as parents - with their own family. We are Three represents the incredible feelings of belonging and love for this new little person…" - Susan Lordi
- Material: Resin, hand painted
- Dimensions: 8.7"H x 4"W x 2.75"D / 22cm H x 10cm W x 7cm D
- Sentiment: "It used to be just you and me, Now we are three - a family"
- Presentation: Branded giftbox includes enclosure card for gift giving.
- Product Care: Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
Willow Tree® is an intimate line of figurative sculptures that speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each figure from her studio in Kansas City Missouri. Pieces are cast from her original carvings, and individually painted by hand. Expression is revealed through gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body.
“I try to keep the interpretation of Willow Tree open. I hope this makes it more personal, and allows the viewer to decide its meaning…” Susan Lordi